Policies & Procedures
Monday 8:30am - 3:30 pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 3:30 pm
Thursday 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
1. When you arrive, please remain in your car. I will come out and do a contactless temperature check, provide sanitizer, and a fabric mask if you do not have a mask of your own. If you would like a fabric mask to keep, let me know and you can take one home for a donation to the Canadian Cancer Society. Masks will be laundered according to WHO and Public Health guidelines. Refusal to wear a mask will result in no entrance to the clinic and no appointment. Please remember that I am welcoming you into my home when you come to the clinic. If you have a valid medical reason for not wearing a mask, please declare that in the notes when you book your appointment so that we can discuss ahead of time.
2. If you did not complete your COVID-19 screening survey prior to arrival, we will complete it before entry. This will use up some of your treatment time.
3. Proceed to the treatment room, directly to the treatment table. Please come to your appointments alone whenever possible. Toys have been cleared out of the clinic so if you must bring children with you (I understand it is unavoidable sometimes) - please bring something to keep them occupied to limit the amount of cleaning I have to do after your visit.
4. Payments are to be contactless. Direct billing, debit and credit tap, and etransfer are the preferred in clinic methods of payment. You also have the ability to save a credit card in your profile on Jane to use as well.
5. If you have the ability to reschedule online, please do so.
6. Sanitizer is available to use before you leave.
Please familiarize yourself with the Wait List feature on Jane. During the weeks that I have very limited guaranteed availability I will be using the wait list to fill in evenings when my husband is not in the fields working. As you know, this cannot be scheduled ahead of time.
I know this is a lot of new information and I really appreciate your cooperation.
Late Cancellation/No Show Fees
In the past I have not enforced the Late Cancellation and No Show fee policies, however, with my limited availability they will be strictly enforced. Here is a reminder:
"Your appointment time is reserved just for you. A late cancellation or missed visit leaves a hole in the therapists’ day that could have been filled by another patient. As such, we require 24 hours notice for any cancellations or changes to your appointment. Patients who provide less than 24 hours notice, or miss their appointment, will be charged a cancellation fee."
First offenses will be 50% of the visit fee. Repeat offenses will be 100% of the visit fee. Please utilize all of the features of Jane available to you to ensure you are aware of your appointment times and cancel when necessary before the 24 hour mark.